- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Chorizo until medium to dark brown in color. Drain on paper towels and let cool.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt in bowl. In mixing bowl with paddle attachment cream together sugar, brown sugar, and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs and applesauce mix until combined. Slowly add flour mixture into the egg mixture mix until just combined.
- Fold in chopped pecans and cooled chorizo with rubber spatula.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough 2 inches apart onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookies rest 2 to 4 minutes then transfer to wire rack for cooling.