- 1 link (6 oz.) El Popular Chorizo
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Garlic chopped
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium Onion sliced
- 1 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 6 Hamburger Buns toasted
Spiced BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Barbeque Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- 6 slices Provolone Cheese
- Mix Spiced Barbeque ingredients together and set aside.
- Remove casing from chorizo and mix remaining burger ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into 6 patties.
- Place in heated oiled skillet 3 patties at a time. Do not overcrowd.
- In a separate skillet sauté onions and mushrooms in oil until soft.
- Top each chorizo burger with a slice of cheese, onion and mushroom mixture, and barbeque sauce.
- Serve on toasted bun.